Group Details: Actinidia Act c 5 kiwellin
- Kiwellin, a novel protein from kiwi fruit. Purification, biochemical characterization and identification as an allergen*
Protein J. 24 (7-8), 423-429 (2005)
- Kiwellin, a modular protein from green and gold kiwi fruits: evidence of in vivo and in vitro processing and IgE binding
J. Agric. Food Chem. 56 (10), 3812-3817 (2008)
- Component-resolved diagnosis of kiwifruit allergy with purified natural and recombinant kiwifruit allergens.
J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Mar;125(3):687-94, 694.e1
- Diversity and relative levels of actinidin, kiwellin, and thaumatin-like allergens in 15 varieties of kiwifruit (Actinidia)
J. Agric. Food Chem. 61 (3), 728-739 (2013)
- Physico-chemical features of the environment affect the protein conformation and the immunoglobulin E reactivity of kiwellin (Act d 5).
Clin Exp Allergy. 2010 Dec;40(12):1819-26
|Actinidia chinensis||Kiwi||Act c 5.0102||Food Plant||213||441482354||14|