References for alpha-gliadin p126
- In vitro activities of A-gliadin synthetic peptides: damaging effect on the atrophic coeliac mucosa and activation of mucosal immune response in the treated coeliac mucosa,
Scand. J. Gastroenterol. 1996;31:247–253.
- Celiac anti-tissue transglutaminase antibodies interfere with the uptake of alpha gliadin peptide 31-43 but not of peptide 57-68 by epithelial cells.
Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010;1802:717-27.
- T cells recognize a peptide derived from alpha-gliadin presented by the celiac disease-associated HLA-DQ (alpha 1*0501, beta 1*0201) heterodimer.
Hum Immunol. 1994;39:243-252.
- Binding of peptides from the N-terminal region of alpha-gliadin to the celiac disease-associated HLA-DQ2 molecule assessed in biochemical and T cell assays.
Clin Immunol Immunopathol. 1996 Jun;79(3):288-93
- Effects of gliadin-derived peptides from bread and durum wheats on small intestine cultures of rat fetus and Coeliac children
Pediatr Res. 1982; 16:1004-1010